We take copyright infringement seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please send a DMCA notice to the designated agent listed below.
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the DMCA notice to our designated agent:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove the infringing material as soon as possible and notify the person who posted the material of the DMCA notice and removal. We reserve the right to terminate the account of any user who repeatedly infringes on the copyrights of others.
Please note that we also may provide the alleged infringer with your DMCA notice and inform them that we will remove the material if they do not submit a counter-notification as provided for in the DMCA. If we receive a valid counter-notification, we may restore the material in question.
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org